Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mini Reunion (2 weeks late)

The fact that, of a graduating class of less than 200, three of us ended up in Seoul, South Korea is pretty fantastic. So, of course, we had to get together. Plus it was nice to see familiar faces. And Leah was one of my go-to people when I was thinking about/looking at teaching abroad.

The first night, I met them up in Itaewon (a very western part of Seoul) where we proceeded to run into some of L-Bar's friends (I'm giving everyone "cool" nicknames for this post) and went to a pub. Drinks were had, cool people were met, and the night was a very interesting one indeed.


The next night, we went to Itaewon again to watch the Korea vs. Slovenia match. Unfortunately, we were surrounded by loud, rude, and obnoxious Americans who kind of ruined the evening and made me a little embarrassed to be from the States.


I love this picture with my cheesy grin and M-Rad's crazy expression. Gotta love it! And that's how Randy-Mac girls roll, what! Peace! S-Linky, out!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you guys met up with Megan--I swear you would be good friends, in fact, I'm surprised you didn't really hang out at RMWC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am going to be working at this school in a few weeks. You're at SLP in Eunpyeong, right?

    Your blog has been a lot of fun so far.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, really? That's cool. Let me know if you have any questions. Not that I can help a whole lot; I'm still pretty new and full of questions myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah shoot me an e-mail at Kirby436@gmail.com. I'll be arriving Aug. 12.

    --Neil

    ReplyDelete