Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 2 and an apology

Day 2 was 5 new classes and one of the same classes I had on Monday. It was ok. Still brain is tired. Some students are great, some have the potential to eat me for breakfast. My favorite non-favorite part of the day was as I read a rule, "Keep your hands and feet to yourself," one of the students proceeded to touch everyone around him. AHH! Haha, and that's just one example.

But I liked Day 2 pretty well. One class, NHK 5-1, I have twice a day and each class rocks! They are great and I get to see what works and what doesn't and make any necessary changes. I still had to go in fairly early: 11:30 am. We're all supposed to be there by one, my first class doesn't start til 3:45 and then our day ends at
9pm.

Tomorrow is day 3 and things are getting easier (as I muddle through them), so I hope that's the case tomorrow as well.

My apology. Separate is S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. This is the 3rd time my mom has called me out on it, so dear readers, I apologize, for grossly misspelling it 'seperately'. Gotta love having an English teacher for a mother.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment