Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey

I've been here three months today. Wow. I still have a lot to learn and a lot to DO and, as many people have told me, a lot to figure out. Well, I've given myself an extention so by November 14th I will know what I want to do with my life; go me!

I came home with a rosemary plant tonight; it was abandoned by the side of our house. I'm pretty sure it's dead. But it smells good and I have a vague hope that I can revive it.

I think I'm going to take a rock climbing class and go to Japan. Let's see how everything works out.

I was observed today and it was nerve-wracking. It's one of my (I don't want to say bad, but I do have a lot of trouble with them) trouble classes, but overall, things went okay, despite the fact that I sped through the first part of the lesson because I was nervous that I was being observed. I'm also going to be observed Wednesday and Thursday. We have new teachers; it's weird not to be the newbies anymore. But it's cool! But it's sad. Because people are leaving and, well, that's always sad.

1 comment:

  1. Dinna ye worry, lass. Nov 14 is arbitrary; you have all the time you need. If it's November 14 of the year 2020, that's OK. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't really want for yourself.:-)

    ReplyDelete